4rd RMFN Board meeting 2017-2019
Date: January 13, 2018
Place: Cross Road Church, 10451 Huron St, Northglenn, CO 80234
Time: 3:00 PM -5:00PM
1. Mani Raj Basnet 2. Tika Poudel 3. Sharad Acharya 4. Umesh Shrestha
5. Binisha Shrestha 6. Geeta Chakraborty 7. Akash Rai
8. Ram Gopal Shrestha
Agenda Discussed and Decided:
1. The General Secretary welcomed all participants in the meeting and explained the agenda to be discussed. Everybody in the meeting presented their views in each agenda and helped to decide it.
2. Sharad Acharya chaired the meeting.
3. Reviewed the progress activities of upcoming New Year program, Nepal day parade, quiz contest and record collection of Nepalese in Colorado.
4. Cultural Secretary Binisha Shrestha will be out of country for 4 months, so the Cultural part for New Year 2075 will be taken over by Mr. Akash Rai and Geeta Chakraborty. All attendees have agreed to make this program attractive.
5. Akash Rai presented the progress of Quiz contest. Attendee members have agreed to start little later than 2nd week of February due to lack of time for preparation. Also most of attendee members suggested to give chance to all grade student s of the school label.
6. General Secretary informed to all attendees about Nepal parade day’s venue reservation.
7. Umesh Shrestha reported the progress of Census and will present the design of the form as soon as possible.
8. General Secretary proposed the date for Blood Drive Program on 31st March with BOD. All attendee members passed the proposal and will post on Website and other social Media soon.
9. All attendee members agreed to give authority to our President for negotiation of any kinds of fix Property to own for RMFN if possible.
10. The chairman for the meeting Sharad Acharya thanked to everyone and ended the Meeting.
कोलोराडोमा रक्तदान कार्यक्रम सम्पन्न रक्की माउन्टेन फ्रेन्ड्स अफ नेपालको आब्हानमा र ब्लड डोनर्स अमेरिकाको सहयोगमा ०२ सेप्टेम्बर २०१७ मा कोलोराडोको नर्थग्लेनमा संचालन गरिएको रक्तदान कार्यक्रममा नेपाली घरका अध्यक्ष लछुमन राना…